Standing, L to R: Brian Mallory, Bill Caller, Ludora Cooper, Pablo Pereyra, Monica Mauricio, Rodney Tate, Saeed Nia, Luke Jensen, Paige Holmes
Seated, L to R: Scott Bettis, Bill Stewart, Carmen Prince, Thomas Byrd, Jr.
L to R: 2022 Secretary-Treasurer Scott Bettis, 2022 President Bill Stewart, 2022 President-Elect Carmen Prince, 2022 Vice President Thomas Byrd, Jr.
MEMPHIS, Tenn., Sept. 20, 2021 — Carmen Prince, with Crye-Leike, REALTORS®, has been selected as Memphis Area Association of REALTORS®' President for 2023 and will hold the title of President-Elect in 2022. Additionally, Scott Bettis was selected to serve as Secretary-Treasurer.
"Carmen Prince and Scott Bettis are excellent choices to fill the role of MAAR President and Secretary-Treasurer," said Katie Shotts, MAAR CEO. "We're happy to have Carmen continue the tradition of dedicated service and leadership in our Association."
2022 Board of Directors
The 2022 Board of Directors has been selected. The full Board of Directors appointed to serve the Association is as follows:
- President Bill Stewart, RE/MAX Experts
- President-Elect Carmen Prince, Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS®
- Vice President Thomas Byrd, Jr., Byrd Realty Services
- Secretary-Treasurer Scott Bettis, Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS®
- Commercial Director Bill Caller, Crye-Leike Commercial
- Commercial Director Luke Jensen, Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors
- REALTOR® Director Ludora Cooper, Prime Realty Investments
- REALTOR® Director Brian Mallory, The Mallory Firm
- REALTOR® Director Monica Mauricio, RE/MAX Experts
- REALTOR® Director Saeed Nia, Coldwell Banker Collins-Maury
- REALTOR® Director Pablo Pereyra, 901, REALTORS®
- REALTOR-ASSOCIATE® Director Paige Holmes, Coldwell Banker Collins-Maury
- REALTOR-ASSOCIATE® Director Rodney Tate, Assured Real Estate Services
Thank you to everyone who ran for positions on the Board of Directors, voted in the election, and joined us at the Annual Meeting. Congratulations to the new Board of Directors. We're looking forward to a great year in 2022!