We're giving our members a 360° overview of what's happening and what's to come at the local, state and national levels.
You'll hear from Tennessee REALTORS® Leadership as they update members on matters throughout the state. Representatives from Tennessee REALTORS® include:
- Hagan Stone, Tennessee REALTORS® 2020 President
- Alex Bynum, Tennessee REALTORS® 2020 President-Elect
- Kathy Tucker, Tennessee REALTORS® 2020 Immediate Past President
- Travis Close, Tennessee REALTORS® 2020 First Vice President
- Regina Hubbard, Tennessee REALTORS® 2020 Treasurer
- Lauren Wiuff, Tennessee REALTORS® 2020 Division I Vice President
- Angela Shields, Tennessee REALTORS® Chief Executive Officer
Members will also receive updates on what's going on locally with RPAC and the Commercial Council and nationally with NAR. Updates will be given by:
- Kelly Jones, RPAC Committee Co-Chair
- Amy Woods, RPAC Committee Co-Chair
- Luke Jensen, 2020 Commercial Council President
- Bob Turner, NAR Liaison
Lastly, members will receive a market and economic update given by David Waddell, CEO & Chief Investment Strategies of Waddell & Associates. He'll cover what recovery looks like, provide an optimistic economic outlook on the post-COVID world and share how to position your business and investments in preparation.
CEO & Chief Investment Strategies, Waddell & Associates
As CEO for Waddell & Associates, David has responsibility for the management of over $700 million in client assets.
As the firm’s Chief Investment Officer, David chairs the W&A investment committee and combines macro economic forecasting, macro market analysis and macro risk assessments to design portfolio strategies utilizing public market securities worldwide.
A civic leader in Memphis, David is current board chair of Epicenter Memphis, Co-Chair Memphis Chamber Chairman’s Circle, past Chairman of The Leadership Academy, the RISE Foundation, the Economic Club of Memphis and New Memphis Board of Trustees. David sits on boards for Launch TN, New Memphis Institute, and the Economic Club of Memphis. He has been recognized as one of Memphis' "Top 40 under 40" by the Memphis Business Journal and was a finalist for "Executive of the Year" in 2007.
In addition to weekly columns in the Memphis Daily News and the Nashville Ledger, David has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, Business Week, Investment News, Institutional Investor News, The Tennessean and Memphis Business Journal, to name a few. He has also made appearances on Fox Business News, CNBC, CBS and ABC News Channels.