About the MAAR Education Foundation
Established in 1985, the MAAR Education Foundation is a nonprofit organization which promotes research, encourages study and provides resources to affect the business practices of those in the real estate profession.
Governed by a 14-member Board of Trustees elected by the MAAR Board of Directors, the Foundation helps provide consistent education resources regardless of MAAR's membership trends and general real estate market conditions. Since its inception, the Foundation strives:
- To encourage and promote research and studies in the field of real estate and allied areas; the expansion and broadening of courses in the field of real estate or allied fields; and the improvement of communication and exchange of information regarding the real estate industry.
- To encourage and promote advanced courses in the field of real estate or allied fields.
- To provide scholarship awards of financial assistance to qualified students specializing in the field of real estate or allied subjects at the university level.
- To promote suitable standards of education in all phases of the field of real estate.
- To encourage and conduct educational programs and seminars for the purpose of advancing the profession of real estate for those already engaged in the real estate profession.
For more information about the MAAR Education Foundation, contact O'Hara Keszler, 901.818.2421.