The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,180 as of September 15, down 12.5 percent from the last report. Active listings stood at 2,935, up 2.2 percent from the previous report.
- Average sales price for August was $322,683 up 13.9 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for August was $280,000, up 13.4 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in August was 33 days, a 13.8 percent increase from a month earlier.
- There were 880 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 200 sales of $500,000 or more, up 28.2 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.