The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,416 as of July 16, down 4.5 percent from the last report. Active listings stood at 2,839, up 19.3 percent from the previous report.
- Average sales price for June was $332,140 up 14.8 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for June was $295,000, up 15.3 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in June was 23 days, a 17.9 percent decrease from a month earlier.
- There were 1,024 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 222 sales of $500,000 or more, up 7.8 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.