The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,482 as of June 16, down 5.1 percent from the last report. Active listings stood at 2,380, up 8.6 percent from the previous report.
- Average sales price for May was $320,490, up 18.4 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for May was $280,000, up 15.2 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in May was 28 days, a 12 percent increase from a month earlier.
- There were 989 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 206 sales of $500,000 or more, up 7.3 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.