The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,561 as of May 17, up 3.0 percent from the last report. Active listings stood at 2,191, up 3.7 percent from the previous report.
- Average sales price for April was $306,141, up 14.9 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for April was $263,000, up 12.1 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in April was 25 days, a 19.4 percent decrease from a month earlier.
- There were 900 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 192 sales of $500,000 or more, up 12.3 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.