The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,507 as of March 29, 5.2 percent from mid-February. Active listings stood at 1,898, down 0.8 percent from the previous report. The numbers for February were pulled later than usual because of technical difficulties.
- Average sales price for February was $269,914, up 11.3 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for February was $240,000, up 15.8 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in February was 35 days, up 6.1 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 634 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 99 sales of $500,000 or more, up 2.1 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.