The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,242 as of January 19, down 7.5 percent from mid-December. Active listings stood at 1,882 down 13.1 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for December was $307,432 up 22.6 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for December was $265,000, up 19.9 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in December was 33 days, up 10 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 822 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 183 sales of $500,000 or more, up 16.6 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.