The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,343 as of December 16, down 9.8 percent from mid-November. Active listings stood at 2,165 down 7.8 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for November was $290,176 up 13.3 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for November was $255,000, up 15.9 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in November was 30 days, same as a month earlier.
- There were 835 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 157 sales of $500,000 or more, up 4.0 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.