The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,483 as of October 17, down 4.5 percent from mid-September. Active listings stood at 2,384, down 5.7 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for September was $276,758 up 3.2 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for September was $245,000, up 3.2 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in September was 25 days, the same as a month earlier.
- There were 994 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 142 sales of $500,000 or more, down 21.1 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.