The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,553 as of September 15, down 3.7 percent from mid-August. Active listings stood at 2,529, down 4.9 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for August was $283,235, up 6.8 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for August was $247,000, up 7.4 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in August was 25 days, up 8.7 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 1,159 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 180 sales of $500,000 or more, up 5.3 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.