The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,612 as of August 16, down 3.5 percent from mid-July. Active listings stood at 2,659, up 5.8 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for July was $284,995, up 12.1 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for July was $250,000, up 14.7 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in July was 23 days, down 8.0 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 1,129 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 171 sales of $500,000 or more, the same as a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.