The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,671 as of July 15, down 0.9 percent from mid-June. Active listings stood at 2,514, up 12.1 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for June was $289,237, up 14.7 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for June was $255,950, up 19.0 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in June was 25 days, down 19.3 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 1,172 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 171 sales of $500,000 or more, up 27.6 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.