The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,687 as of June 15, down 1.0 percent from mid-May. Active listings stood at 2,242, up 1.8 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for May was $270,662, up 12.8 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for May was $243,000, up 11.9 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in May was 31 days, down 22.5 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 972 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 134 sales of $500,000 or more, up 3.9 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.