The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,557 as of April 15, up 15.4 percent from mid-March. Active listings stood at 2,048, up 2.9 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for March was $266,973, up 17.6 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for March was $225,000, up 15.4 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in March was 47 days, up 11.9 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 724 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 138 sales of $500,000 or more, up 74.7 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.