The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,315 as of December 18, down 7.5 percent from mid-November. Active listings stood at 2,403, down 9.1 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for November was $256,030, up 18.8 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for November was $220,000, up 22.2 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in November was 41 days, down 2.4 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 693 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 109 sales of $500,000 or more, down 19.9 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.