The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,422 as of November 23, down 2.8 percent from mid-October. Active listings stood at 2,644, down 5.7 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for October was $273,304, up 24.9 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for October was $230,000, up 25.7 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in October was 42 days, down 2.3 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 806 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 136 sales of $500,000 or more, up 13.3 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.