The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,463 as of October 16, up 0.3 percent from mid-September. Active listings stood at 2,805, down 2.0 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for September was $268,190, up 27.1 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for September was $237,490, up 32.0 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in September was 43 days, down 17.3 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 827 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 120 sales of $500,000 or more, down 3.2 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.