The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,458 as of September 16, down 1.4 percent from mid-August. Active listings stood at 2,863, down 0.5 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for August was $265,175, up 17.6 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for August was $230,000, up 18.6 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in August was 52 days, up 8.3 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 841 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 124 sales of $500,000 or more, down 2.4 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.