The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,512 as of July 16, up 6.1 percent from mid-June. Active listings stood at 2,938, down 7.3 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for June was $252,572, up 5.1 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for June was $215,000, up 4.9 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in June was 51 days, up 8.5 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 734 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 119 sales of $500,000 or more, up 101.7 percent from a month earlier.
Want to know more about Leadership MAAR or the selection process? Contact Don Wade, 901.485.1653.