The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,425 as of June 17, up 13.3 percent from mid-May. Active listings stood at 3,171, down 3.0 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for May was $240,035, up 6.1 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for May was $217,250, up 13.2 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in May was 47 days, down 11.3 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 626 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 59 sales of $500,000 or more, down 30.6 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.