The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,257 as of May 15, up 6.9 percent from mid-April. Active listings stood at 3,268, down 2.2 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for April was $250,798, up 25.5 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for April was $210,000, up 20.7 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in April was 53 days, down 8.6 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 630 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 85 sales of $500,000 or more, up 39.3 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.