As many of you are working from home, now is an excellent time to work on earning designations and certifications! The National Association of REALTORS® is making it easier for members to access online continuing education during this time.
Through NAR's Right Tools, Right Now program, which makes numerous valuable resources available to members at reduced or no cost in light of the challenges presented by COVID-19, the Center for REALTOR® Development is offering substantial discounts on courses.
All courses completed through the Center for REALTOR® Development are being offered at 30% off through May 31. Additionally, members may benefit from the following deals:
- The e-PRO® Certification course is being offered free through May 31.
- The PSA Certification is being offered free through May 31.
- The At Home with Diversity Certification course is being offered for $49.50—that's 50% off—through June 30.
- The application fee for the PSA Certification is being offered for $89.50—that's 50% off—through May 31.
- The application fee for the e-PRO® Certification is being offered for $74.50—that's 50% off—through May 31.
While courses are not required to be completed immediately upon purchase, members would do well to bear in mind that courses expire one year from the date of purchase. They must be completed before the expiration date to receive credit. If a course is not completed before its expiration date, you will have to purchase the course again.
These courses are approved for CE credit with TREC through the Tennessee REALTORS®. If you've been waiting to get a certification, if you need more CE to renew your license or if you just want to make the most of the increased time spent at home, now's your chance! Don't hesitate to take advantage of these incredible offers!