The MAAR staff and leadership teams have been working hard to not only keep MAAR running as normally as possible, but also to take proactive measures to provide you with strong support during this unprecedented time.
As we all make adjustments to our regular routines, we know that a sense of community and family is more important than ever.
Here are some of the things we’ve been up to in the last week since beginning to work virtually:
- Staff set up in home offices
- Rescheduling classes and events that have been postponed
- Using Zoom for video conferencing for staff, committee and other meetings, as well as webinars
- Working on getting keyboxes set up outside MAAR for new members and members who need to purchase one—more to come on this!
- Offering SentriLock training via webinar beginning this week—and, in the future, on demand—so new members can fulfill their training requirement and start using their keyboxes right away
- Creating more video content
- Creating more content specific to changes and adaptations you can make in the field due to COVID-19
- Keeping you informed about how COVID-19 is affecting our market and industry
- Advocating alongside NAR and Tennessee REALTORS® to ensure you can conduct your business and get the most financial/tax relief possible during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Actively seeking information and best practices from sources including the Memphis Chamber, NAR and Tennessee REALTORS®, among others
We will continue to go out of our way to provide you with resources and services as we navigate these unchartered waters. MAAR will remain a virtual office, with staff working remotely and the physical office closed, until at least Friday, April 3.
Be informed, stay well and, most importantly, remain positive and encourage each other!
UPDATE (March 24, 2020): The MAAR office will remain closed through Friday, April 17.
UPDATE (April 3, 2020): The MAAR office will remain closed through Friday, May 1.