The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,237 as of Feb. 18, up 17 percent from mid-January. Active listings stood at 3,333, down 0.8 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for January was $218,106, up 7.5 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for January was $185,450, up 14.5 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in January was 64 days, up 25.5 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 378 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market there were 52 sales of $500,000 or more, down 14.8 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.