The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,057 as of Jan. 15, down 6.5 percent from mid-December. Active listings stood at 3,360, down 8.7 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for December was $220,292, up 9.3 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for December was $192,500, up 16.7 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in December was 51 days, down 10.5 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 552 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market there were 61 sales of $500,000 or more, down 1.6 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.