The Honors & Awards Luncheon has concluded and the award recipients have been announced. Several members were recognized for their service, dedication and overall excellence in 2019.
MAAR is proud to recognize the following members for their exceptional achievements and remarkable efforts this year:
- Lester Hubbard Memorial Scholarship Recipient — Austin Rowe, Captain & Company Real Estate
- Presidential Award — Harold Moss, Highwoods Properties
- Presidential Award — Brenda Hampton, Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS®
- Lifetime Achievement Award — Pat Beech, Arlena Enos, REALTORS®
- Outstanding Leadership Award — Leon Dickson, Sr., BenchMark at Southwind
- Outstanding Service Award — Mark Miesse, Memphis Title Company
- Shorty Watkins Award — Chuck Dalton, Pinnacle Roofing & Restoration
- Community Service Award — Lee McWaters, McWaters & Associates
- Affiliate of the Year — Jeff McEvoy, Home Surety Title & Escrow
- REALTOR-ASSOCIATE® of the Year — Sherita McCray, Assured Real Estate Services
- REALTOR® of the Year — Tommie Criswell, Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS®
Thank you to everyone who attended the ceremony and congratulations to all who were honored. You each play a major role in making our association one of the greatest in the country! We look forward to seeing all that you do in 2020.