The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,180 as of Nov. 18, down 2.2 percent from mid-October. Active listings stood at 4,012, down 1.7 percent from a month earlier.
Other numbers of note:
- Average sales price for October was $218,820, up 9.1 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for October was $183,000, up 6.6 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in October was 52 days, down 1.9 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 651 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 65 sales of $500,000 or more, up 8.3 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.