Next year is shaping up to be a major one for MAAR on the national level, with several of our members representing MAAR and Memphis by serving in leadership positions in the National Association of REALTORS®.
The Association is pleased to announce that the following members were appointed to serve on 2020 National Association of REALTORS® Committees:
- Barbara Adair – Leading Edge Advisory Board
- Melanie Blakeney – Business Issues Policy Committee
- Leon Dickson, Sr. – State Leadership Idea Exchange Council
- Loura Edmondson – Housing Opportunity Committee
- Martin Edwards, Jr. – Past Presidents’ Advisory Group
- Greg Glosson – Professional Development Committee
- Amanda Lott – Young Professionals Network Advisory Board & Member Communications Committee
- Carol Lott – Corporate Investor Idea Council
- Glenn Moore – Public Policy Coordinating Committee
- Cheryl Muhammad – Housing Opportunity Committee
- Austin Rowe – Land Use Property Rights & Environment Committee
- Ken Scroggs – Commercial Federal Policy Committee
- Katie Shotts – AEC AE Institute Advisory Board & Association Executives Committee
- Eric Trotz – Real Property Valuation Committee
- Bob Turner – Commercial Federal Policy Committee, Commercial Committee, Insurance Committee, Public Policy Coordinating Committee
The following members were also appointed to serve as NAR Directors in 2020:
- Leon Dickson, Sr.
- Martin Edwards, Jr.
- Kathryn Garland
Congratulations to all who have been appointed! MAAR is proud to have such amazing representation at the national level.