The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,284 as of Sept. 16, up 1.2 percent from mid-August. Active listings stood at 4,213, down 1.9 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for August was $225,578, up 8.1 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for August was $194,000, up 12.1 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in August was 41 days, down 6.8 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 805 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 84 sales of $500,000 or more, down 9.7 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.