The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,312 as of July 15, down 4.0 percent from mid-June. Active listings stood at 4,385, up 3.2 percent from a month earlier.
Other numbers of note:
- Average sales price for June was $240,404, up 2.5 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for June was $205,000, up 4.6 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in June was 43 days, down 10.4 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 789 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 109 sales of $500,000 or more, up 13.5 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.