The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,366 as of June 14, down 5.1 percent from mid-May. Active listings stood at 4,251, up 3.3 percent from a month earlier.
Other numbers of note:
- Average sales price for May was $226,260, up 2.3 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for May was $192,000, up 1.7 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in May was 48 days, down 18.6 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 856 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 96 sales of $500,000 or more, up 65.6 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.