The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,407 as of April 15, up 7.8 percent from mid-March. Active listings stood at 4,056, up 6.6 percent from a month earlier.
Other numbers of note:
- Average sales price for March was $198,298, down 2.2 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for March was $169,800, up 1.7 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in March was 59 days, down 1.7 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 575 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 47 sales of $500,000 or more, up 9.3 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.