The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,305 as of March 18, up 3.6 percent from mid-February. Active listings stood at 3,806, up 0.5 percent from a month earlier.
Other numbers of note:
- Average sales price for February was $204,753, up 7.3 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for February was $168,000, up 6.7 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in February was 60 days, down 4.8 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 422 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 43 sales of $500,000 or more, up 34.4 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.