The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,260 as of Feb. 15, up 23.9 percent from mid-January. Active listings stood at 3,786, up 4.3 percent from a month earlier.
Other numbers of note:
- Average sales price for January was $190,691, down 4.1 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for January was $162,000, up 2.9 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in January was 63 days, up 8.6 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 367 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 32 sales of $500,000 or more, down 34.7 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.