The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,146 as of Dec. 16, down 7.3 percent from mid-November. Active listings stood at 4,050, down 5.9 percent from a month earlier.
Other numbers of note:
- Average sales price for November was $204,858, up 0.9 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for November was $175,000 up 6.1 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in November was 52 days, up 2.0 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 513 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 54 sales of $500,000 or more, up 10.2 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.