The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,504 as of February 21, up 19.2 percent from mid-January. Active listings stood at 1,976, down 6.1 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for January was $247,158, up 13.3 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for January was $215,000, up 15.9 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in in January was 43 days, up 4.9 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 522 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 79 sales of $500,000 or more, down 30.7 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.