The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,262 as of January 19, down 4.0 percent from mid-December. Active listings stood at 2,105, down 12.4 percent from a month earlier.
- Average sales price for December was $250,738, up 13.8 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for December was $221,000, up 14.8 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in December was 41 days, same as a month earlier.
- There were 821 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market, there were 114 sales of $500,000 or more, up 4.6 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.