Through NAR's Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC), real estate professionals can hone their skills in representing the needs of homebuyers in real estate transactions by earning the coveted Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation.
The ABR® Designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When you decide to earn your ABR®, you gain valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of homebuyers.
Topics Covered in the ABR® Designation:
- Making the case for buyer representation
- Conducting an interview and counseling session that leads to a signed buyer's representation agreement and wins the buyer's loyalty
- Putting the buyer representation agreement into action
- Understanding agency relationships and creating some of your own
- Handling offers, counteroffers and negotiations
- Using valuation tools
- Bringing the transaction to a successful conclusion
- Winning repeat business and referrals
After earning your ABR®, you'll have access to members-only publication and ongoing specialized programs and information to keep you up-to-date on trends and issues facing homebuyers.
NOTE: Because of the circumstances regarding COVID-19 and the virtual office setting, this course will be livestreamed on Zoom. Please review our Guidelines for Attending Livestream CE Classes before registering.
Instructor: Brent Lancaster
CE Credit: 16 Hours
Cost: $275 MAAR Members | $295 Non-Members
Please be advised that this is an online CE course. The class will take place on Zoom. Registration will close at 3 p.m. on March 16.