6393 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38119
The THDA First-Time Homebuyer Class will cover the THDA mortgage loan programs from a REALTOR®'s perspective.
- How does a buyer obtain a THDA loan?
- Does a veteran have to be a first-time homebuyer to obtain a THDA mortgage?
- What are the guidelines for a THDA loan and who sets those guidelines?
- How does a REALTOR® benefit from a buyer obtaining the THDA Great Rate loan?
- What does a REALTOR® need to know about the THDA Great Advantage and Great Start programs, which include either a 2% or a 4% down payment assistance?
- Why is the Great Advantage and Great Start down payment assistance much better than the Nehemiah and Ameridream assistance plans?
- Who is a first-time homebuyer and what is a targeted area?
- What is Recapture and how will it affect a THDA homeowner, if at all?
All these questions and many others, including any questions you might have about THDA, will be answered in this class.
Class Details & Registration
Instructor: Juanita Hamilton
CE Credit: 4 hours
Cost: Free for Members | $40 Non-Members