6393 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38119
Active-duty personnel number more than 1.3 million; approximately 70% choose private sector homes for their housing needs. Veterans number more than 19 million and real estate transactions for relocating military personnel are unique in many aspects.
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables make the transfer easier, faster and less stressful. NAR's Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification offers education and resources to help real estate professionals provide real estate services that meet the needs of service members and veterans and win future referrals.
In this course, you'll learn how to work with former and current military service members, find housing solutions that best suit their needs and how to help military clients take full advantage of military benefits and support.
You'll also learn how to:
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers
- Learn the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction
- Enhance your sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates
- Explain the basics of VA financing and recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible
The MRP Certification counts as an elective for the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation. This year, the course is being offered at a discounted rate of $59! This rate won't last, so don't miss out!
Course Materials, Class Details & Registration
Instructor: Scott Fields
CE Credit: 7 hours
Cost: $59 for Members | $99 for Non-Members