The two-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today's marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
Learning objectives include:
- Generational Marketing
- Emerging Future Business Trends
- Prospecting for Business
- Listing Strategies
- Compensation Policies and Listing Models
- Preparing for the Listing Appointment and Seller Counseling Session
- Marketing the Listing
- Following through for a Successful Transaction
- The Inspection Phase and Pending Issues Prior to Closing
Click here for a more detailed list of learning objectives.
NOTE: Because of the circumstances regarding COVID-19 and the virtual office setting, this course will be livestreamed on Zoom. Please review our Guidelines for Attending Livestream CE Classes before registering.
Instructor: Melanie McLane
CE Credit: 16 Hours
Cost: $275 for Members | $295 for Non-Members
Please be advised that this is an online CE course. The class will take place on Zoom.