As we continue to practice real estate during an unprecedented pandemic, Fair Housing is more important than ever. Join the Fair & Affordable Housing Committee and several of our community partners for a virtual Fair Housing Fair and learn how to stay aligned with Fair Housing practices as well as Fair Housing resources in our very own community.
Meet our panel:
- Moderator: Imani Jasper, Program Manager at Neighborhood Preservation, Inc.
- Panelist: Kim Grant Brown, REALTOR®, West Tennessee Home Builders Association
- Panelist: Paul Morris, Board Chair, Community Alliance for the Homeless
- Panelist: John Paul Shaffer, Executive Director at BLDG Memphis
- Panelist: Bettie Teasley, Director of Research and Planning, THDA
- Panelist: Paul Young, Director of Housing and Community Development, City of Memphis
Meet our community resource partners:
- Marcia Lewis, CEO, Memphis Housing Authority
- Wanda McDonald, Financial Wellbeing Coach, Operation HOPE
- Amy Schaftlein, Executive Director, United Housing, Inc.
- Shelia Terrell, COO, RISE Foundation
- Cheryl Muhammad, President, NAREB Memphis
- Austin Rowe, LGBTQ Consultant
Admission is free to all, but we do ask that you register. All attendees will receive a $15 Door Dash gift card by email after the webinar.