We're living in the midst of an unprecedented health crisis which has had a profound impact on the economy, education, day-to-day life and society in general. As a result of the crisis and all of the uncertainty it's caused, we're all experiencing elevated stress levels.
With that in mind, on this week's Zoom Webinar, we're prioritizing checking up on our mental health. Our panel will offer tips on what you can do to alleviate stress, including exercises, calming hobbies, relaxation techniques and more.
If you could use a few pointers on how to alleviate stress and anxiety, join us for the Mental Health Power Hour – Let's Get Zen!
This week's panelists are:
- Moderator: Katie Shotts, MAAR
- Panelist: Amanda Lott, Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS®
- Panelist: Thomas Murphree, Marx-Bensdorf, REALTORS®
- Panelist: Marla Pennington, Coldwell Banker Collins-Maury
- Panelist: April Phillips, Bryan Realty Group
- Panelist: Deborah Williams, 4 Success Realty